ANDREAS ACHNIOTIS PERALES
Partner and creative director
Born in Brazil, Andreas moved to Cyprus at an early age. Andreas completed his studies in Interior and Furniture design at the Accademia Italiana Design School in Florence and in 2008, was awarded his Master Degree in Interior and Living Design from Domus Academy in Milan. He later joined the team of the Maria Achniotou Architecture Practice . A year later aisdesignstudio was born. Andreas’s product design work has been recognized internationally and been awarded by The Design and Design International Awards in 2010.
International design competitions
- ING urban design
- That’s design
- Vivian Westwood conceptual design
- Pari Photo art installation
- Salone di mobile (2007) - Zona Tortona, Milan: That’s design IB Rubinetterie.
- La Nuova seduzione (2005) - Teatro Saschall, Florence.
- Vivian Westwood (2007) - Flos Gallery, Milan.
- Pari Photo (2007) - Louvre Museum, Paris.
- Made in italy files (2007) - Stadio di Domiziano, Rome.
- 2010 - Creative director for MTN’s retail shops and service centers.
- 2009 - Creative & Design Director for Famagusta Film Festival www.famagustafilmfestival.com.
- 2009 - present interior designer (creator) of aisdeignstudio.
- 2008 - SACI project exhibition design studio.
- 2008 - Dal Lago Associates architecture & design studio collaborate with Armani Casa for Federation Tower, Moscow.